From Newbie to Uber Geek

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Nike Wristband Cuff Watch


Wow, guess what the postman brought me today; a pink/green Nike wristband cuff watch! I got it as a present, and the cuffs are so cool. This wristband cuff watch is a great design and product by Nike; it is a combination of a sweatband, and a digital watch, which is also water resistant. You get three different cuffs with it, so you can wear the one that fits your mood best.

Even though I love surfing, snowboarding and wakeboarding, I have to admit that I’m not really into sports. Officially I’m a member of a hockey club since the summer, but I never went there yet, I actually never played hockey in my life, and I’m not even sure how it is played either, it was just one of my weird spontaneous decisions to join them.

But I must say that this Nike wristband cuff watch, adds a whole new dimension to doing sports, so who knows, maybe I’ll finally go next week ;)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home